Brad Layton founded Bradford & Galt in 1984. The name, “Bradford & Galt,” merges Layton’s first name with that of a character, John Galt, from the novel Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
In the novel, Galt personifies capitalism and holds the world on his shoulders. Layton felt this was symbolic of Bradford & Galt’s commitment to supporting clients by providing outstanding information technology services delivered with uncompromising integrity. This commitment to service has led Bradford & Galt to become a valued long-term partner to our clients and a rewarding workplace for our associates.
Headquartered in St. Louis and with branch offices located in Kansas City, Louisville and Nashville, Bradford & Galt offers clients a full range of IT services through a business model that allows for a customized and flexible deployment of IT talent and solutions.
• Exceeding Expectations Since 1984: We consider our client relationships to be literally “lifetime commitments.” We always do the right thing – rather than the expedient.
• Unconditional Service Guarantee: It’s not a policy, it’s the right way to do business.
• Flexible Service Model: We offer a full range of customized and flexible IT services including: managed teams, project outsourcing and site management.
• Top Tier Talent: We’re proud of our strong reputation and attribute it to the hard work and dedication of our associates.
- St. Louis Regional Technology Fast 50 – Deloitte & Touche
- Fastest Growing Private Companies – St. Louis Business Journal
- Entrepreneur of Year Finalist – Inc. Magazine.